Monday, December 26, 2005

Missing and Crying for a friend...

hhmmm.....gue nulis ini sambil browsing friendster. Aku melihat seorang yang sudah lama tak kulihat...and now...i'm trying to keep my tears from falling down..
coz I miss him....realllyyyyy realllyyyy missing him...
but I'm also happy for him...coz I can see it in his eyes even just through a simple picture, that he is happy there.. with some one he loves, with someone who loves him, and I'm sure with such bigger love than how we love him here..
hhmmm i guess i'm losing.. my tears has come down...
see how much I miss U?
see also how I'm happy for U...
I want U to be here..but I'm sure you'll be better there..as you are trying to be a better man. I'm sure you has become so much better person, who can really love, who can really show how much you care, who can really show how your feelings really are..
I've know u only for a little while, but dunno why your existing is so solid in my hearts...
I'm waiting for you to come home and show us who you are right now.
Show us who Samuel Tampubolon is...
MIssing u A lot bang...crying now...for missing u...never thought i could cry because of you..(well dulu waktu di carita and bandara juga sih..hehe)...
missing u very much bang..if u still allow me to keep calling you "abang".....
Lots of story to tell you...and lots of story i want to hear from you...
perlu bukti kalo aku nangis bang???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

samuel yang orangnya gimana ya? Apa sekarang dia di Belanda sono?

Unknown said...

hhmmm yang kayak gimana yaa...
hehehhe unik yang pasti..
iya sekarang dia di Belanda sono...
btw, ini siapa ya? :)