Wednesday, December 06, 2006

When a friend has choosen her path

yesterday I cried..not because of my works..but because of losing someone...
but i can easily go back to smiling cause she will still be around and she has choosen her own path..
would like to share how much i care for her by re-writing the poem i sent to her...

I never like Goodbye
For me Good Bye is only when I die
There will be no good bye to you
Coz I swear we will each other again

Its not such a long time that we are friends.
But its not about quantity anyway
With only 5 months since I know you
We are as close as a 5 years friendship

I adore you and I put you high in my heart
For who you are, what you have done and specially what you have achieved

We may come as a competitor,
Now we ended as a friend…but you will always be my motivator for what you have achieved. I envy you…but I love you more

And honestly, if you haven’t noticed, you are my best friend here.
As you are the one who knows more about me.
And I appreciate every opinion that you have
And Thank God that you also considers what my saying

I never like to say Good Bye especially to you right now
Let me just say C U around..coz we’ll always be around.

C U Later Rizka...

1 comment:

Dhika said...

A friendship that can be ended didn't ever start. (Mellin de Saint-Gelais)